Hibiscus Rose on Red Organza Saree
Product Code: ES-ONZ-22
Hawaiian hibiscus also known as China roses, hand-painted on a silk organza saree in a cherry red shade, enhanced with hand embroidered gota.
Dry clean only.
We use copper (Tamba) gota in all their creations, which cannot be washed at home as it might get tarnished or bleed some residual color on the fabric.
Powerful Feminine Look of Organza Sarees:
Indian Sarees are known for their glory, and you can easily find them in every woman’s wardrobe. It is flow and ultra-elegant and suits everyone. But nowadays, women are looking for sole easy to carry and sheer sarees that give a modern look. This is why organza sarees are becoming very popular.
This type of saree is thin and follows a plain-weave style using silk, nylon, polyester, or these three fibers together. These are in fashion and help women to flaunt their curves. Doesn’t matter it is a college function or wedding party, these sarees can be perfect for all. You will fall in love with the beauty of these sarees. Epic Saree offers a huge range of these sarees, where you can find pure organza silk sarees to artificial modern organza Sarees.
What makes organza silk sarees different?
Organza silk fabric is produced in India and China. You can mind many different pure organza sarees in the market, like sparkle, crushed, crystal, embroidered, and pure silk. Out of all, the silk ones are the most expensive and highest-selling ones. You can check their quality depending on the holes per inch, where the one with higher holes is considered better. These have lightweight and dry away instantly under sunlight. The best part is that you can dry clean or hand wash them at your convenience.
How to style organza sarees?
- To get a better look from organza silk sarees, try to add more pleats to them. It will expand its volume and beauty.
- Leave your pallu free and dangling over the shoulder and flaunt its design. Pinning and folding it might decrease its glam.
- Choose its blouse as per your personal style. For a bold look, a backless or sleeveless blouse would work well; for a traditional look, choose long sleeve design.
- Depending on the occasion, choose the heaviness of jewelry. For the sarees with a golden design, go for gold jewelry and with silver ones, choose silver jewelry. You can also go for the same color of Kundan jewelry.
- Make a clean Juda or let your hair free and get ready to flaunt. A straight hair will look better with these Indian Sarees.
- Wear heels with these sarees as they will give you a better posture and confidence.
Epic Saree: The best Store to Shop Organza Sarees online:
Shopping for your organza silk sarees at Epic Saree can be a great and efficient way to receive your saree at your home. You can explore a large variety and place an order while sitting in the comfort of your home. We have sarees for all age groups and for every occasion, which will make your selection process more convenient. So order now with Epic Saree and receive the saree at your doorstep in a decided period.
- Wear the blouse and underskirt. Tie the underskirt 2-3 inches above the navel.
- Tuck the fabric from right to left making one circle, after that take a hand full of fabric and tuck the end into the navel.
- Start making pleats at the bottom which will sit on the front of the navel. Make 8-10 broader pleats as it looks good, narrow pleats look bulky.
- With the remaining fabric circle around and put it on the shoulder.
- The pallu of the saree should come till the back of your knees, secure with safety pins.
- Organza suits any body or skin type which makes it easier to become everyone’s favorite!
- Organza: perfect for wedding/ bridal wear as it has a beautiful matt finish.
- Organza has a wide range of availability differing from office to bridal wear.